If you have an immediate threat to life or property, DIAL 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, DIAL 425-775-3000.
Administration provides administrative and managerial direction for the Fire Department. Under the direction of the Fire Chief, the responsibilities assigned to Administration are budget development and management, strategic planning, personnel management, operational performance reporting, and coordination with outside entities. The Fire Chief is also the City’s designated Emergency Management Coordinator and directs disaster planning and response.
2016 Goals and Objectives:
- Honor the department’s history while making changes in the physical environment, ourselves, and operations to prepare the department for the future
- Ensure compliance with WAC 296-305 Safety Standards for Firefighters
- Initiate a quartermaster system for uniform replacement
- Improve the City’s ability to respond to a large-scale incident or disaster in partnership with Snohomish County Department of Emergency Management
- Monitor inter-local agreements to insure service to the City
- Initiate a Wellness/Fitness program consistent with NFPA 1500