Application Due Date – November 30, 2017
The City of Mukilteo is soliciting project proposals for fiscal year 2018 that support and encourage economic development and the general health and well-being of Mukilteo. The City’s General Fund is the source of funds for these grants. Total amount of grant funds available to be awarded: $10,000. Please click on the highlighted link to access the 2018 Community Support Grant Application, which is available as a pdf with form fill-in capabilities (you can type directly on the form).
The objectives of the City of Mukilteo’s Community Support Grant process are:
• Promote, support and expand existing and new Mukilteo special events and festivals
• Provide funds to promote, publicize, and support and/or expand economic development programs in Mukilteo
• Provide funding for projects that promote the general health or well-being of the community
For 2017, 8 projects were awarded grants between the amounts of $500 and $2,000, including:
• Supporting the Mukilteo Community Orchestra to bring exciting performances to Rosehill Community Center
• Police Foundation-sponsored activities Shop with a Cop and National Night Out
• Firefighter’s Annual Egg Hunt
• Mukilteo Little League outfield fence replacement
• New drills for Work Force Development Center
• 2017 Mukilteo Garden & Quilt Tour
• Save Our Communities Commercial Air Service Expansion Information
• The program is open to any public or private organization who can demonstrate the ability to accomplish the proposed project by December 31, 2018
• Qualifying organizations can include non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and Chamber of Commerce
• With limited exceptions, organizations must be based in Mukilteo. See page 1 of the City’s Community Support Grant Guidelines for more information.
Click on the following highlighted link to access the Community Support Grants Guidelines.
Click on the following highlighted link to access the 2018 Community Support Grant Instructions.