This proposal is for the development of a mixed-use (commercial and multi-family residential) development with 122 residential townhome units and 9,600 square feet of commercial space on 9.6 acres of land with associated grading, drainage improvements, landscaping, and street frontage improvements. The uses will be located in 18 standalone townhome structures and four (4) structures with commercial on the ground floor and townhomes above. The subject property is located at 8616 and 8516 Mukilteo Speedway and is within the Planned Community Business (PCB) and Community Business (CB) zoning districts.
- Timeline – Updated as of December 12, 2022
- Request for Additional Information June 30, 2022
- Notice of Application issued April 12, 2022
- Note: The end of the comment period for the Notice of Application does not grant automatic approval for the project. The City will begin its review on the submitted documents at the end of the comment period.
- Documents and Information can be found on the Land Use Action Notices page
- No other resubmitted documents as of May 2, 2022
Ways to Stay Informed
The public is invited to comment on the project by submitting written comments or via email. To stay current on the project, please sign up for our mailing list by contacting Andrew Galuska, Community Development Director by email.
If you would like to provide any written comment, letters may be mailed to:
City of Mukilteo
Re: Carrik Court
11930 Cyrus Way
Mukilteo, WA 98275
We have received the following written comments: