The City of Mukilteo, in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and Discover Mukilteo, is providing Mukilteo businesses with the opportunity to self-certify to let residents know they are following the Safe Start reopening guidance from the Governor.
Below you will find links to information relating to your business. Please review the information before you certify that you have met the requirements. Once you have reviewed the information, please fill out the form below. You will have the option of a visit from Mayor Gregerson, as well as having your business shared by the City on social media. Once you submit the form below, you will receive a printable poster for your business and a graphic that you can share on social media. The poster and graphic will let residents know you are following the Safe Start guidelines for businesses and workers.
Phase 2 Business Activity Guidelines
- Additional Guidance on Voluntary Contact Information
- Dine-in restaurants and taverns
- In-store retail
- Manufacturing operations
- Outdoor Recreation
- Outdoor Recreation Additional Guidance
- Outdoor Recreation- Golf
- Personal Services (including Cosmetologists, Hairstylists, Barbers, Estheticians, Master Estheticians, Manicurists, Nail Salon Workers, Electrologists, Permanent Makeup Artists, Tattoo Artists, Cosmetology Schools and Esthetics Schools)
- Pet Grooming
- Professional Photography
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Religious and Faith Organizations