As of January 16, the City of Mukilteo is active recruiting for a City Administrator, who will serve as a key member of the City’s Executive Leadership Team. Under the direction of Mayor Jennifer Gregerson, the City Administrator assists in the overall administration of the affairs of the City. Key responsibilities include
- supporting the Mayor and City Council in all internal and external operations of the City
- representing the City to the public and other agencies
- developing and implementing short-and long-term organizational goals
- initiating, evaluating, formulating and implementing public policy, programs and procedures
- applying an extensive knowledge of the principles and techniques of local governmental management, administration and operations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, respected professional leader with a strong sense of integrity and a proven track record of team building and mentoring. The City Administrator will be an innovative problem solver and will exemplify a strong public sector management acumen. Starting salary range is $10,433.74 to $12,433.59 per month depending on qualifications. The application period ends February 5, 2020, with initial interviews scheduled for Tuesday, February 25. The potential hire date is April 1.
All applicants must submit an application through the City’s NEOGOV application system and include a resume (3 pages max), responses to supplemental questions and a detailed cover letter.
Link to NEOGOV to apply