Mukilteo City Hall Closed Indefinitely to the Public

Updated April 8, 2020

All City facilities will be closed to the public until further notice, with limited exceptions. City staff will report to work as they are able and can do so safely using CDC guidance or telecommute.

The CDC recommends extensive community mitigation activities to support slowing the spread of respiratory virus infections. These evidence-based interventions are recommended to reduce the spread and impact of COVID-19.

Rosehill Community Center: All recreation classes, drop-ins and rentals are cancelled until at least May 5 per the Governor’s order; all fees, including deposits will be refunded. Please contact Rosehill at (425) 263-8180 or email if you have any questions.

Police and Fire Departments: No public access will be permitted at the Police and Fire Departments until further notice. First responder personnel will continue to respond to 911 and non-emergency calls made to dispatch at (425) 407-3999. Calls made directly to Police or Fire may not be answered.

Access to City of Mukilteo Public-Facing Services

You can still contact the City by email or phone (425) 263-8000, or use our many online services. We are currently expecting to hold City Council meetings with Councilmembers attending by conference call; residents can view these meetings by live-stream via our website or email Councilmembers anytime at  Council Regular meetings occur the first and third Monday of the month. If one of the Mondays is a holiday, the meeting will be held on Tuesday. The April 13 work session has been cancelled.

Permits: The City will still be issuing permits during this time. Many permitting and development services can be accessed online through the Permits Services Portal ( If you need to contact the permit center, you can call (425) 263-8000 or email  Some permitting services may be available by appointment only. Call (425) 263-8000 to reach a staff member.

The City will not be issuing parking permits during this time.

Public Records Requests: Online public records requests will be responded to as staff is able. The public will not be able to visit the Permits counter to request records.

Payment of Licenses, Permits and Fees: Please use the Online Permits Center portal to pay for permit and license fees. Call City Hall at (425) 263-8000 for assistance.

Public Works: You can continue to make requests to our Public Works department using our Fix It Public Works! online service request. Please be patient, our response times will be affected during this time.

Ask Mukilteo: You can also submit a general question to the City using our online Ask Mukilteo request page. Please understand that our response times will vary with staff availability.

I know you may have many questions and we appreciate everyone’s patience during this crisis. Events are changing rapidly, and we encourage you to check with the Snohomish Health District frequently for updates at their website is

The City will continue to post COVID-19 updates on our website at, through our social media sites and additional press releases.


Thank you for your upload