Saturday, October 3rd
Our annual curbside cleanup is now scheduled for Saturday October 3rd. The City of Mukilteo, in partnership with Waste Management, sponsors this community service for regular residential customers residing within the city limits.
Items Accepted at Clean-Up Event:
• No more than 1 yard of materials (approximately 5 bags) and weighing not more than 65 pounds total; AND
• Up to two larger items such as mattresses, sofas, and large chairs
• Please call 425-263-8018 or email email@example.com to request pick-up of additional items by Monday, September 28th
There is no charge for additional items (as long as they are not on the “not allowed” list below), but please email or call to let us know what you will be leaving for pick-up.
Items for pickup must be bundled, boxed, or bagged and placed at curbside where your regular trash containers go.
Large items must be placed at a public street where large trucks can easily pick the items up.
Items NOT Accepted at Clean-Up Event – see flyer below for more information:
Any items not allowed (as listed below) will be left on the curbside.
Please do not place for pickup:
- paints or solvents (consider dropping these items off at the Household Hazardous Waste Disposal on McDougall Avenue in Everett)
- cleaning materials
- rocks, concrete or construction debris
- sod, large tree rounds or entire trees, yard waste
- TVs, computers, laptops, phones or computer monitors, or electronics
**For Electronic and Appliance recycling, please call Ace Metal Company at 425-493-6802.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Go to the Curbside Clean-up page or read the 2020 Curbside Clean Up flyer for full details. Be sure to recycle, compost and donate gently used items. Avoid allowing hazardous waste from entering storm drains to keep Puget Sound healthy!