Second Round of Applications
The City of Mukilteo is soliciting a second round of proposals from non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and Chamber of Commerce to request a 2018 co-sponsorship grant from the City of Mukilteo to waive rental fees for an event to take place at the Rosehill Community Center or in one of the City’s parks during 2018. There is no monetary award associated with this grant. The March 2018 Co-Sponsorship Application is now available. Deadline: 4pm on March 21, 2018.
The purpose of the City of Mukilteo’s Co-sponsorship Grant process is to:
- Promote, support and expand existing and new Mukilteo special events and programs.
- Provide co-sponsorship opportunities to promote, publicize, and support and/or expand economic development activities in Mukilteo.
- Provide co-sponsorship for activities that promote the general health or well-being of the community.
Example of projects:
- An activity that is open to the public and offers enhanced opportunities in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, youth or adult activities, and community safety.
- A project that promotes job growth; or promotes business attraction and retention.
- A program that promotes the community in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, education, youth development, safety, etc.
- The grant program is open to any public or private organization who can demonstrate the ability to accomplish the proposed project and do so by December 31, 2018.
- Qualifying organizations can include non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and chamber of commerce.
The general application period will be open from February 28 and close at 4:00pm on March 21, 2018. Late applications will not be considered. Council approval will be scheduled for later this spring.