The City of Mukilteo is no longer accepting 2018 Co-sponsorship grant applications; the deadline has passed.
Application Period: October 25 – November 20, 2017
The City of Mukilteo is soliciting proposals from non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and Chamber of Commerce to request a co-sponsorship grant from the City of Mukilteo to waive rental fees for an event to take place at the Rosehill Community Center or in one of the City’s parks during 2018. There is no monetary award associated with this grant.
The purpose of the City of Mukilteo’s Co-sponsorship Grant process is to:
- Promote, support and expand existing and new Mukilteo special events and programs.
- Provide co-sponsorship opportunities to promote, publicize, and support and/or expand economic development activities in Mukilteo.
- Provide co-sponsorship for activities that promote the general health or well-being of the community.
Example of projects:
- An activity that is open to the public and offers enhanced opportunities in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, youth or adult activities, and community safety.
- A project that promotes job growth; or promotes business attraction and retention.
- A program that promotes the community in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, education, youth development, safety, etc.
- The grant program is open to any public or private organization who can demonstrate the ability to accomplish the proposed project and do so by December 31, 2018.
- Qualifying organizations can include non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and chamber of commerce.
The general application period will be open from October 25th, 2017 – and close at 4:30pm on November 20th, 2017. Late applications will not be considered. Council approval will be scheduled for January 2018.