In an effort to keep our residents socially connected during this time of “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order the City of Mukilteo is happy to launch Mukilteo Connects Check-In.
The Mukilteo Connects Check-In program is a weekly email to see how residents are doing and share friendly conversation. Check-In emails are intended to provide an opportunity to connect to those who may be feeling socially isolated by linking individuals with a friendly, caring City of Mukilteo staff member.
Mukilteo CONNECTS CHECK-IN ARE:
- Email check-in within a scheduled time frame.
- An opportunity for Mukilteo staff or Mukilteo Senior Association Board to chat with you to see how you are doing and provide social connection.
Check-In emails can be provided in Arabic, Chinese, German, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
Mukilteo CONNECTS CHECK-IN IS NOT:
- A crisis phone line. If you have a non-medical emergency, please call the Care Crisis Response Services at 1-800-584-3578 or 425-258-4357
- Therapeutic Counseling
- Medical Visit/Telehealth. If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1
- Resource referral service. If you are seeking resources or need help, please call 2-1-1 for assistance.
YOU CAN ENROLL* IN THE Mukilteo CONNECTS CHECK-IN PROGRAM BY ONLINE FORM.