Rosehill Community Center is soliciting proposals from non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies, and chambers of commerce to request a co-sponsorship grant from the City of Mukilteo to waive rental fees for an event to take place at the Rosehill Community Center or in one of the City’s parks during 2024. There is no monetary award attached to this grant.
The purpose of the City of Mukilteo’s Co-sponsorship Grant process is to:
- Support groups who promote/facilitate a special event activity that enhances the general well-being of the community and is open to the public.
Example of projects:
- An activity or program that is open to the public and offers or promotes enhanced opportunities in areas such as culture and arts, recreation, education, youth development, youth or adult activities, and community safety.
- An activity or program that promotes job growth; or promotes business attraction and retention.
- The grant program is open to any public or private organization with demonstrated capacity to accomplish the proposed project by December 31st, 2024
- Qualifying organizations can include non-profit volunteer groups, neighborhood groups, educational organizations, public agencies and chambers of commerce.
- With limited exceptions, organizations/businesses must be based in Mukilteo. Organizations outside the City must demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the city, the benefits and necessity of the service provided and the direct public benefit to the community of Mukilteo.
The general application period will be open from Sept 23, 2023 – and will close at 5pm, October 24, 2023. The application window has been reopened from November 7 – November 14, 2023, at noon to allow for more applicants. The online application can be found below.
Any questions concerning the application process may be directed to Dale Dahl, Administration Support Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.263.8190
All requests will be reviewed by staff and the review committee and recommendation will be made to the Mukilteo City Council for final approval.
Application Due Date: Nov 14, 2023, at noon.