What are Co-Sponsorship Grants?
The Co-Sponsorship grant enables public or private organizations to use city facilities (i.e. Rosehill Community Center or a city park) at no charge to host their community event. There is no monetary award with this grant.
The City of Mukilteo’s Co-Sponsorship Grant program was established in 2011 for the purpose of:
- Promoting, supporting and expanding existing and new Mukilteo special events, festivals and activities
- Providing co-sponsorship opportunities to promote, publicize and support and/or expand economic development activities in Mukilteo
- Providing co-sponsorship for activities that promote the general health or well-being of the community
2023 Co-sponsorship Facility Use Grant Guidelines
Application and Selection Process
- After the deadline, all applications are reviewed for eligibility and reviewed by a City Council subcommittee.
- Their recommendations are sent to the full City Council for approval.
- Applicants are notified of their grant selection and provided tentative dates for their events.
To view application in a PDF click here