Paid Parking Zone C – Lighthouse Park and Streets North of the Railroad Tracks
The parking areas north of the railroad tracks is limited and at a premium. The City Council adopted a paid parking program to encourage parking space turn over and to pay for services needed to maintain parks and streets. The revenue from the program is used to pay for parking enforcement costs and Lighthouse Park maintenance and operations, with any additional revenue used to fund pedestrian improvements, implementation of the Downtown Waterfront Master Plan and/or for a possible multi-use parking garage.
$2.25/hour fee up to 4 hours maximum is charged throughout the year. Paid parking times in Lighthouse Park vary from on-street parking. You’ll need to feed the meter again if your stay at Lighthouse Park exceeds the 4-hour maximum.
- Paid parking in the Park is required during peak hours. MMC 9.60.020 specifies when city parks are open and closed.
- All city parks, except Lighthouse Park, shall be closed from dusk to dawn unless other wise posted by the City of Mukilteo.
- Lighthouse Park shall be closed between the hours of ten p.m. and six a.m. between October 1st and April 30th and ten p.m. and four a.m. from May 1st through September 30th unless otherwise posted by the City of Mukilteo.
- Extended parking (maximum of 12 hours) is available starting October 15th – March 15th. Please review the brochure for details.
- For Front Street, Park Avenue and 1st Street, paid parking hours are 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Parking is free outside those hours, but still limited to 4 hours and no overnight parking.
Resident Parking Passes
RENEWALS: Your current permit is valid until April 30, 2020.
Resident park passes are available at City Hall exempting residents from paying the hourly charge at Lighthouse Park. Complete this Resident Parking Permit Application and submit to City Hall with proof of residency. Proof of residency can be demonstrated with a driver’s license or a utility bill demonstrating that you are a resident of the City of Mukilteo.
Please contact us at (425) 263-8061 or email if you have any questions.