If you have an immediate threat to life or property, DIAL 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, DIAL 425-775-3000.
Our Vision is Excellence in Public Service.
Our Mission is to plan for, prevent, and respond to fire, medical and disaster events.
The Vision and Mission of the Department are exemplified through six Core Values.
- Integrity through doing the right thing at all times.
- Compassion in all circumstances.
- Honor the profession by providing excellent service to the community.
- Duty to do the work that needs to be done.
- Courage to prepare thoroughly and act when called.
- Teamwork to achieve our goals.