The City Clerk performs a variety of services that support the Mayor, City Council, City departments, and members of the public. Carol Moore is the City Clerk.
Activities of this office include:
- Preparation of all legal notices pertaining to the City Council
- Preparation of Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Coordination of Mukilteo Municipal Code updates
- Maintenance of official public records, including but not limited to Council/Board/Commission meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, agreements and contracts
- Development and implementation of the City’s archive and records disposition program
- Coordination/monitoring of public records requests
Other functions of this office include:
- Risk Management services and training; processing of all Claims against the City
- Elections’ liaison with Snohomish County Auditor’s office and Washington State Public Disclosure Commission (PDC)
Claims Against the City
The City Clerk is the designated agent for service of claims for damages made under RCW 4.96. For additional information or to obtain a Claims Form, contact the City Clerk at 425.263.8005 during normal business hours at Mukilteo City Hall, or by email.