City Council Meetings to be open for Public Comment online or by phone.
The City Council’s Meetings will be streamed online at the City’s website or by using Zoom. To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all City Councilmembers will be participating in the meeting remotely. Currently, following the guidance and emergency proclamation of the Governor, we are prohibiting the public from attending in person.
Click here to watch the Live Streaming of Council Meetings or use the Zoom information on the Agenda to view and call in to participate. Instructions on how to use Zoom and participate in our Council Meetings are here.
You may watch a live feed of the meeting online or listen to it over the telephone, and the Council is providing opportunities for public comment by submitting written comment or participating with the Zoom app.
Send your written public comments (approximately 400 words equals 3 minutes)at least one hour before the meeting to the City Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council Regular Meetings are held in the City Hall Council Chamber on the first and third Mondays of each month beginning at 7:00 PM unless posted otherwise. Special Meetings may be called by the Mayor or Council as needed. Council Meetings are streaming live and recorded. You can access agendas, minutes, and recordings here.
“To ensure our meetings are accessible to the public and provide public participation, the live feed of the council meeting will be available along with the opportunity to submit written comments,” said Mayor Jennifer Gregerson. “Public comments will be read into the record during the meeting. We encourage the public to observe the meeting remotely.”
Click here to watch the Live Streaming of Council Meetings https://mukilteowa.gov/city-council/council-meeting-agendas-minutes-audio-video/
The City Clerk performs a variety of services that support the Mayor, City Administrator, City Council, City departments, and members of the public. Carol Moore is the City Clerk.
Activities of this office include:
- Preparation of all legal notices pertaining to the City Council
- Preparation of Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Coordination of Mukilteo Municipal Code updates
- Maintenance of official public records, including but not limited to Council/Board/Commission meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, agreements and contracts
- Development and implementation of the City’s archive and records disposition program
- Public Records Officer: Coordination/monitoring of public records requests, which you can make a records request here.
Other functions of this office include:
- Risk Management services and training; processing of all Claims against the City
- Elections’ liaison with Snohomish County Auditor’s office and Washington State Public Disclosure Commission (PDC)
Claims Against the City
The City Clerk is a designated agent for service of claims for damages made under RCW 4.96. Here is a link to our Claims Form. For additional information or to obtain a Claims Form by mail, contact the City Clerk at 425.263.8005 during normal business hours at Mukilteo City Hall, or by email.