- This event has passed.
SR 525 Pedestrian Access Bridge Planning Meeting
June 8, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that members of the City Council will attend a meeting on Wednesday, June 8 beginning at 2:00pm at the WSDOT Regional Office in Shoreline. The purpose of this meeting is to continue the collaboration between the City of Mukilteo and the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to discuss the possible SR 525 pedestrian access bridge over the BNSF tracks in Old Town. Click on this link to view the official public notice from the City Clerk. No decisions are anticipated at this meeting.
The meeting agenda will include:
Recap City Council Decisions
- Proceed with design of the pedestrian bridge and pursue additional funding
- Investigate the feasibility of a pedestrian underpass below SR 525, as well as a pedestrian bridge on the west side of SR 525, as opposed to the east side
- Members of the Council will attend meetings between City Staff and members of the design team from WSDOT to learn more about the decision-making and planning process
- Feasibility study
- West side pedestrian bridge
- Pedestrian underpass
- Visualizations and architectural treatments and design details on the switchback ramps
- Replace existing bridge in the near term
- Existing grant
- Other funding sources
- Lead agency
BNSF R/W (right-of-way)
- June 16, 2016 meeting
- R/W and easement
- Contract requirements
If you have a disability which may limit your participation, please contact the Mayor’s office at 425.263.8018 so that we may arrange a reasonable accommodation for you.
Official City posting locations