- This event has passed.
2018 Mukilteo Citizen’s Police Academy – Week #2
September 27, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2018 session of the Citizen’s Police Academy runs from September 20 through November 8, 2018. This eight week course allows attendees to interact with Police Officers while they learn about the day-to-day operations of the Mukilteo Police Department. Classes meet for three hours one night per week (usually Thursday) for 8 weeks, and are provided at no charge to attendees. Classes are typically held at Rosehill Community Center, located at 304 Lincoln Avenue in Mukilteo.
You must pre-register for these classes with this online application.
Topics covered may include:
- Classroom instruction of police mission, policies and operations
- Use of K-9 Officer and Police Dog
- Crime scene investigation
- First aid and fire safety presentations
- Tour of the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s office
- Live demonstration at a local shooting rang
- Optional ride-along with a Mukilteo Police Officer (highly recommended!)